Category Archives: Community

Abundance From Shared Wealth … The Future Coming At You!

We have been sharing the abundance from cooperation message for a decade or more and it is so refreshing today to be reading a NEW book titled “Redemption – The Cooperation Revolution” by Berny Dohrmann. Today the vast majority of … Continue reading

Posted in Abundance, Business, Community, Cooperation, Sustainability | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

How To Network For Success Today!

You may have heard the adage “Your Net-worth is determined by the size of your Network!” So how do you Network For Success? Obviously I think most people know that it involves building a NETWORK of friends or associates. I … Continue reading

Posted in Abundance, Business, Community, Education, Generosity, leverage, Responsibility, Sustainability | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Why Competition Doesn’t Work Today.

Competition in business doesn’t work today. It hasn’t worked for over forty years, in fact competition is what is causing the demise of humanity at an accelerating and alarming rate, and yet many leaders and politicians continue to push for … Continue reading

Posted in Abundance, Buckminster Fuller, Business, Community, competition, Responsibility, Technology | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

How You Can Prosper From The Growth In NETWORKING …

Social Networking is growing FAST and it is fairly obvious with all the media coverage they get. Some of the social networks are worth billions of dollars so we are told. The age groups on social networks is spreading well … Continue reading

Posted in Abundance, Buckminster Fuller, Community, economy, Generosity, Health and wellness, leverage, Robert Kiyosaki | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

Where Is ‘Bucky’ Fuller’s Secret Computer?

If you don’t know who Bucky Fuller is then you are in for a treat of incredible proportion. Even Einstein was amazed by him. Einstein said “Young man, you amaze me” when he was first introduced to the young 43 … Continue reading

Posted in Billionaires, Buckminster Fuller, Community, Education, Responsibility, Sustainability, Technology | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

How Far ‘Off-Track’ Are We … ?

How Far ‘Off-Track’ Are We … ? America is trying to avert it’s most serious challenge in it’s short financial history … short in comparison to any European country or the history of our world but can they do it? … Continue reading

Posted in Abundance, Activism, Buckminster Fuller, Business, Community, economy | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Your Healthy Planet.com Welcomes GENI Foundation

A BIG warm welcome to GENI Foundation who have come on-board Your Healthy Planet as a National Alliance Sponsor in Australia. It’s very appropriate to welcome GENI Foundation and to have the opportunity to support their mission further as GENI … Continue reading

Posted in Abundance, Buckminster Fuller, Community, Education, Renewable Energy | Tagged | Leave a comment

PRESS RELEASE … “Your Healthy Planet is here and finally goes LIVE.”

“Your Healthy Planet is here and finally goes LIVE.” PRESS RELEASE March 31st 2011 Media Contact: Alex Sprunt Tel: +61 2 8006 0152 Email: admin@yourhealthyplanet.com Web: http://www.yourhealthyplanet.com A journey of almost thirteen years is now only just beginning. The seed … Continue reading

Posted in Abundance, Buckminster Fuller, Business, Community, Education, environment, Health and wellness, Robert Kiyosaki, Sustainability, Technology | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

“Thank You, Please Forgive Me, I Love You …”

Now I could no more sit in that bumper to bumper traffic for one hour, twice a day (I live only 8 kms from the CBD) than I could fly. But at one time in my life I did just that, and while I didn’t enjoy it it was what I did.

Today I am living a simpler and simpler life, I see things much more clearly … Continue reading

Posted in Abundance, Activism, Community, Generosity, Responsibility, Technology | Tagged , , , | 1 Comment

Geek On A Mission … To End World Hunger.

What makes people like Chris Hughes and his recent declaration of wanting to end hunger different is his public profile and the wealth achieved from the incredible success of Facebook, the social networking site. The leverage this provides evidently helped President Obama in his election campaign and could surely also help achieve this feet, that as Chris Hughes says “there are already millions of people working day in and day out on the ground to deliver on promises on global change” … effectively we need a structure that helps them realise their dreams. Continue reading

Posted in Abundance, Buckminster Fuller, Community, Non Profit Groups, Sustainability, Technology | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment